Sunday, November 18, 2007

ahoy the sundaziest of sundays here.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and that made about as much sense as my nonsensical life. and you know what? that's just fine by me. see, it's a chilly evening in this little town masquerading as a big city, and i am putting off work with all my might. and my might is legendary, let me tell you. at least when it comes to procrastinating.

it's been a pretty delightful few weeks, mostly because i got that thing known as my life back on track. not that it was really derailed, but it was stalling for some of october, and now november (or novembre, as i seem to like to call it, despite not being francais at all) is rolling along in a lovely ball of momentum and yellow leaves.

there wasn't anything of real impact to report - just in general, there was an electricity that's been missing. which of course, suggests that i was going around giving people shocks with my charged up fingers, which isn't exactly accurate - but i'm sure my energy has improved. and i don't mean in a new age sense. or hell, maybe i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home