Thursday, May 25, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
peep peep the days go quick

don't stick stick, though sometimes i wish they would

so much to do so little focus. really, the minutes are just peeling away too quickly from this banana called time. Right, so that was slightly on the obscure side - but c'mon - this is prose, apropos to my mood.

and the mood is hyperactive, yet strangely quiet. my mind, heart and fingers are racing across this keyboard, and damnit if i'm not sure how to proceed.

June will either thrill or kill. my heart and the flutter flutters of their strings might spill across a cobblestoned alley, and be trampled upon by rowdy tourists, sweaty maps and guidebooks in hand.

i feel like i should be brushing up on my euro. poring over kafka. checking off my to-chekov list. pawing my dogeared regency comedies by my beloved georgette heyer.

in the meantime i shall keep making these playlists, designed to carry me through days of city wandering. of metro haunting. of airport slouching.

delights.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of those dog-eared Heyers is on my bookshelf. Borrowed it two years and three houses ago. It gives me little twinges of guilt every time I see it.

12:52 PM  
Blogger wsb said...

haunting photo!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home