Sunday, March 25, 2007

i notice that most of my dronings here are actually more like moanings.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the woe is me thing is kind of '90's, isn't it. or is it only '90's if you write a song about it, or in your journal (or livejournal), or bombard various indie messageboards with your angsty musings? is the new woe is me for 2007 all about blog-fest of gigantic proportions? where you have your own space to showcase to the world your various indiscretions and emotional inconsistencies?

c'est possible.

it occurs to me that to be different, i should only let my fingers tappity tap the keyboard when i am happy-clappy. after all sunshine is so much harder to come by in this sad world wide web we live in. shall i be all unicorns and giggles and puppies?

i mean, i'm not really a downer in real life, honest. i'm about as upper as you can get, without being classified as an amphetamine. i turn all obstacles into some sort of relay race - and smile even when i'm bluer than the bluest meanie.

so why do i rabbit on like a sad rabbit here?

guess i am hopped up on a love of cheeseball introspection. show my cheery self to the world, and brood quietly through the internerd. LOL in real life, and bury my melodramatic musings in html coding.

works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home