Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i feel like there's a rock sitting somewhere above my heart. no, not really a rock - maybe one of those rock candies that you bought bags of at sea world in your youth. well, maybe you didn't, but i know i did. they were smooth and glossy, but hard as, well, a rock. murder for your teeth, but one full of sugary goodness.

this one aint as sweet, but it's still pretty killer.

and it's heavy. the weight. and sadly warbling 'take a load off fanny' won't really do anything, except maybe prove to my roommate once and for all that i am insane. there's just too much going on in this head of mine. which makes the chest feel tight, which makes me realize that things just aren't really right with the world. or is that with me. whichever.

i know that i am doing what i should be doing, and yet what i should be doing is not making me feel any better about knowing.

solitary is the new enlightenment. or rather, i need to figure my life out.

yes yes, i am a cliche. so, shoot me. but not on the left-side of my chest, please. it's tender there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home