Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket
doctor doctor give me the news.


i got a bad case of hating you. Yeah, that's right - not really feeling the love for hospitals and such today. Don't get me wrong - we've had some good times - some real good times. I mean, how many girls get that kind of romancing?

Constant attention, dates aplenty, and thousands of dollars worth of dope presents. Literally. I'm talking 24 karat chemical here. Displayed proudly on my arm at all times.

But that was years ago. I'm over it.

Now I'm not such a material girl. Living the good life. There's no hole in my arm where the money goes. There's no patches on my head where the bald spots show. On the outside, you'd never know about my former dalliances with dapper disease.

But on days like today, I can't help feeling a little bit of dread. Dread that it will all be waiting for me wanting to hit it old skool. Radiating love and holding a bouquet of IV.

Saying, "don't you ever get a lump in your throat when you think about us? Well, that lump aint just nostalgia darlin."

Should be an interesting morning. After all you know, what they say:

Can't live with it. Can live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home